.NET Developer Interview Questions
Interviewing for an IT job that includes knowledge of .NET development will include a variety of challenging questions to test your technical expertise.
Like any job interview you will likely be questioned on your experience, soft skills and personality before the technical questions arise.
We have put together some commonly asked .NET developer interview questions with answers at the bottom.
- What does an application server do?
- What is a base class and derived class?
- What’s the difference between interface and an abstract class?
- The difference between an inner join and a full join?
- Is string a value type or a reference type?
- Can you tell me what strong typing is versus weak typing?
- What is boxing/unboxing?
- What is the Global Assembly Cache do and what problem does it solve?
- What are events and delegates?
- What is object role modeling (ORM) ?
- What is the difference between localization and globalization?
In .NET Developer interviews, when answering technical questions it is advisable to keep your answers short and precise. This is a great way to come across as knowledgeable and confident.
For more advice on perfecting your interview technique, we've partnered up with CV Knowhow who offer interview coaching so click here to find out more