What is Fixed Fee IT Recruitment?
A pretty self explanatory term, fixed fee IT recruitment is the process of charging a fixed fee for an IT recruitment service.
Fixed fee IT recruitment has been around for a while but the industry has grown dramatically in the last couple of years. One of the pioneers of fixed fee IT recruitment is TechnoRecruit, who as part of the Technojobs group have been involved in IT and technical recruitment for the last 11 years.
It’s pretty obvious that reducing recruitment costs when hiring is key for most businesses, particularly in the current economic climate.
Fixed fee IT recruitment is a great way forward. More and more employers are looking in to this method of recruitment as the benefits in saved time and money are clear.
Benefits of Fixed Fee IT Recruitment
Fixed fee IT recruitment can offer a huge range of benefits. Some of those which you can receive when working with specialist IT agencies such as TechnoRecruit can be found below.
- No placement, no fee
- Up to 70% cheaper than using traditional recruitment agencies
- Reduced administration and time spent on writing a job advert and screening CV’s for suitability
- Short listed quality, relevant CV’s delivered directly to your inbox
- Account Manager support and expert recruitment advice
- Utilise expert knowledge in online IT and technical recruitment
To find out more about hiring with TechnoRecruit, visit the website here.