Head of Compliance - Financial Services
My client is looking for an interim Head of Compliance to join a high growth financial services business based in Yorkshire to establish a brand new group compliance function.
* Take ownership of developing group compliance policies and procedures
* Establish strong compliance frameworks
* Liaise with the Board to...
Compliance Monitoring Officer
I am currently recruiting for a specialist insurance company within the Lloyds of London Market who are currently looking for a compliance Monitoring Officer to come in and support the Head of Compliance Monitoring.
* Monitoring reviews, including but not limited to:
* Pre-visit planning, testing plans, terms of reference and...
Product Safety and Compliance Manager
Rates of up to £475
Due to an increase in regulatory requirements, My client is looking to recruit a new Safety and Compliance Manager to ensure that its products meet customer and regulatory requirements and also to find safe solutions to tomorrow's problems as we grow the business.
Key tasks for this role will...
We are urgently looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to assist our client's team in all matters concerning the area of suitability (client education documentation, reporting, suitability rules update, trade validation, etc.).
* Support global functional teamwork, incl. reporting and exchange knowledge with local suitability subject matter...
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* To lead on all matters of Data Protection and Compliance including compliance with legislation and NHS standards
* To ensure the Trust complies with specific legislation, national guidance and best practice within information security and the General Data Protection Regulation 2017 in respect of the requirements of the Information Governance Toolkit and other Trust...
*A spread of protective security experience, not just limited to cyber security but also covering physical and personal.
*Project Management (PRINCE2 etc) and strong Team/ Task Management experience
*Business transition and change management, including operational design.
*Target Operating Model development
*Security consultancy for large organisations
*Strong drafting and...
Quality Design Control Manager
(Medical Device/ Combination Products)
For my client, an manufacture of biotechnology products for therapeutic areas in the region of Lausanne, I am looking for a Quality Manager Consultant.
* Duration: 6 months with possible extension
* Rate: please contact us directly for more information
* Location: Basel
SAS Model Implementation MIP specialist
We require an SAS Specialist Consultant with expertise in MIP - Model Implementation.
You will be working on financial services clients in implementing solutions to address qualitative and quantitative modeling requirements around risk and capital management.
Perform as a SME in Model Risk Management are with focus on stress testing model...
My client, an energy trading company based in Pangbourne, requires a HR Data Analyst
This role is expected to be a minimum 6 month temporary project role, and could be extended for up to a further 6 months. Working alongside a UK HR team and project team. The purpose is to provide data support and analytics.
Data collation and manipulation to produce timely,...
I am working with a well established company who are looking for someone to come join them onsite for 6 months with possible extensions, they are looking for a EMC Test Consultant, ideally with the following:Will need - Compliance (electronics...