This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre Business Analyst to join a leading UK bank to support Retail Credit Risk regulatory deliveries. You will be responsible for the embedding of new processes and behaviours into the Risk Business and wider support teams in response to the introduction of a key regulation.
This is an initial 3 month contract (high chance of...
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* To lead on all matters of Data Protection and Compliance including compliance with legislation and NHS standards
* To ensure the Trust complies with specific legislation, national guidance and best practice within information security and the General Data Protection Regulation 2017 in respect of the requirements of the Information Governance Toolkit and other Trust...
Credit Risk Business Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a key team within a leading UK bank, working on Retail Credit Risk regulatory deliveries. The team are responsible for the embedding of new processes and behaviours into the Risk Business and wider support teams in response to the introduction of BCBS239 regulation.
This is an initial 3 month...
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER - SYSTEMS / SPECIAL PURPOSE MACHINERY
6 MONTH CONTRACT
Our client has completed the concept stage of a novel new sytem and is now moving to the detailed design phase of their project - they require an electrical systems engineer to work with the existing team of engineers.
The purpose of the position is to develop electrical...
* To ensure the Trust complies with specific legislation, national guidance and best practice within information security and the General Data Protection regulation particularly in respect of the requirements of the Information Governance Toolkit and other Trust wide policies so that they conform to current national directives and legislation, and are internally...
Business Analyst - GDPR / General Data Protection Regulation / DPA / Compliance / Data / Regulatory / Business Analysis / IT Systems / Stakeholder Management / Requirements Gathering / Workshops etc. Based in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, 6 month contract, £375 - 425 per day.
One of our leading clients is looking to recruit a Business Analyst (GDPR).
Location - Bury St Edmunds,...
Date:Location: Bury St. Edmunds Salary/Rate: £375 - £425
The primary responsibility of a Solution Lead is to assist the delivery of a viable, management and fit-for-purpose application solution that meets the needs of the client and is capable of being effectively managed in service.
The Solution Lead will be the solution owner for the full lifecycle of a solution from feasibility to delivery. This will ensure the solution has continuity from an architectural...
Product Safety and Compliance Manager
Rates of up to £475
Due to an increase in regulatory requirements, My client is looking to recruit a new Safety and Compliance Manager to ensure that its products meet customer and regulatory requirements and also to find safe solutions to tomorrow's problems as we grow the business.
Key tasks for this role will...
IT Outsourcing Manager - Supplier Management Service Level Management - INVESTMENT BANKING/ FINANCE ESSENTIAL
ROLE is required to lead the outsourcing and 3rd party oversight to the depth and breadth required by the UK regulators. Solid seniority with several years experience. You will have experience of speaking to regulators. You must have experience of workstream/ project/ function where you...
Quality Design Control Manager
(Medical Device/ Combination Products)
For my client, an manufacture of biotechnology products for therapeutic areas in the region of Lausanne, I am looking for a Quality Manager Consultant.
* Duration: 6 months with possible extension
* Rate: please contact us directly for more information
* Location: Basel