Up to £55000 per annum
We are currently representing a Global Financial Services organisation who are looking to appoint a Risk Manager. Working alongside the Senior Risk Manager, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of new risk management initiatives and creating and maintaining a robust risk management structure. This is an exciting role,...
Date:Location: East Midlands Salary/Rate: £55,000 - £55,000
Risk Management Lead £45,000-55,000- Surrey We are currently recruiting for an Risk Manager to coordinate the delivery of property operations in a specific discipline (electrical, mechanical, M&E). As the Risk Management Lead within the business this role will lead...
IT Risk Management Analyst
£75000 - £85000 per annum + benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior IT Risk Management Analyst to join our Division Centre IT team based in London.
The IT team are responsible for supporting the Business Applications, Infrastructure, Information Security, Outsource Management and Disaster Recovery across the PLRE Division....
Date:Location: London Salary/Rate: £75,000 - £85,000
PwC's Technology Risk team in the North is looking for a strong Senior Associate (pre-Manager grade) to help us develop and deliver high quality technology engagements to a wide range of clients. This role provides an outstanding opportunity for an individual with experience in IT risk management, IT disaster recovery,...
Date:Location: Leeds, Manchester Salary/Rate: Competitive
Risk Manager London £70000 - £80000 per annum plus attractive benefits We are supporting a Large Lloyds Managing Agent in their search for an Risk Manager position. We are partnering with a market leading Lloyds Managing Agent in London in the search for an Risk Manager. With considerable exposure to the wider business and senior stakeholders you will offer advice and guidance...
Date:Location: London Salary/Rate: £70,000 - £80,000
Risk Analyst - Entry Level
£25000 - £35000 per annum
A key client of mine in London are recruiting for a Risk Analyst and the role is suitable for graduates and professionals who are looking for their step into a Risk Analyst role.
My client are an international underwriting business and are part of the one the worlds largest insurance groups. Theyre considered as as one of the...
Date:Location: London Salary/Rate: £25,000 - £35,000
* To lead ongoing activities, enhancing the Risk Management Plan for the company's products.
* To execute and support all local Risk Management related activities as directed by the UK and Ireland Head of Drug Safety and Risk Management.
* Ensure compliance with local and international regulations and internal...
* To assist with delivery of ongoing activities and enhancing the Risk Management Plan for the company's products.
* To execute and support all local Risk Management (RM) related activities as directed by the UK and Ireland Head of Drug Safety and Risk Management.
* Ensure compliance with local and international regulations internal standards