The job holder is, as are all employees, responsible for ensuring that all legal requirements and GE policies and procedures relating to health, safety, environment and quality are rigorously applied within his/ her group and will also ensure that all contractors comply with these policies and procedures whilst on our sites.
** PLEASE NOTE ALL APPLICANTS FOR THIS POSITION MUST BE IN POSSESSION OF A VALID EU PASSPORT OR A STAMP 4 VISA TO QUALIFY FOR THIS ROLE**
Deadline for CV application: 22/ 06/ 2018
Location: Dublin 2
Type: Daily Rate Contract
Duration: 6 Months initially, high probability of extension.
Start Date: 02/ 07/ 2018
Interview process: Initial 30/ 60 minute phone screen and if...
Performance Test Lead
Defining, planning and delivering Performance Test services, reporting to the Test Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Creation of Performance Test Plan
* Develop Performance Test Scripts
* Workload analysis and creation of test suite(s)
* Creation of Performance Test Data
Job Role: Infrastructure Test Analyst
Contract Length 3-6 months
Start Date: ASAP
Day Rate: £230 - £275
* Implement Windows 2003/ 2008 Server based solutions - hardware and software.
* Implement Windows XP / Windows 7 and Office 2010-based UAD (Desktop, Laptop and PDA) solutions - hardware and software.
Instrument Pipe Fitter
Initial 6 months contract
Please note: Accommodation will not be paid for so please only apply if you are willing to travel
The Instrument Pipe fitter will be working within the Mechanical team, you will be responsible for the installation of small bore tubing and the installation and testing of instrument piping to relevant...
Spring Technology's client, a public sector organisation, are currently looking to recruit a Programme Manager/ Project Manager for an initial 3 month contract on a rate of c.£450-500/ day (inside of IR35) based in Edinburgh.
* Provide programme and project management ensuring successful project delivery.
* The successful candidate will work on the Enterprise...
A SharePoint Design Engineer (SharePoint Infrastructure) is required to work in contract for a major organisation near to Glasgow, as a SharePoint Expert.
Core Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of professional experience and a degree in computer science or related area; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (11+ years in total).
- Excellent knowledge of MOSS...