Cost Engineers - SC CLEARED
||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
As part of our cost management function you will be primarily associated with supporting programme strategy as part of a wider programme controls function.
* Deployment and administration of Cost Management and Cost Reporting systems
* Solid experience with Early Life Costing and Whole Life Costing (essential)
* Management and reporting of risk and contingency
* Production of regular cost reports at contract, area and programme level
* Support in the production of programme performance baselines and application of EV
* Assist in cost estimate production, procurement and tender assessments
* Assess the impact of scope change and effective application of change control governance
* Production of cost forecasts and periodic variance reports
* Support the development of effective cost benchmarking and value for money reporting
* Cost Management and planning support for the development, implementation, execution, updating and monitoring of the cost plan.
* Carry out Cost Value Reconciliation against the expenditure and budgets of the program.
* Appreciation of Project / Programme Controls disciplines
* Experienced cost management and associated project controls and cost reporting
* Appreciation of controls systems and production of reporting outputs, @Risk, P6, Baseline change control, dashboard production
* Client facing and able to work in co-located environments
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds. Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.