My Client is looking for SC Cleared Network Communication engineer ideally around Military Networks.
Providing technical input to a project looking to define a bearer policy for a future military communications system, you will be a key participant in the design and delivery of a variety of strategic programmes and business-critical initiatives.
*Providing technical advice and support on the...
Date: Yesterday, 5:36pm Location: Bristol Salary/Rate: £300 - £500View Job
My client is looking for a number of NPPV3 cleared contractors to work on an exciting IT transformation programme.
Skills and Experience Required:
*Experience of large, complex data migrations
*Experience of Data Migration Testing (incl. use of MS SQL Server and SQL Server Integration Services) and creating new scripts.
*Experience of implementing Detailed Test Plans
*Experience in data...
Date: Yesterday, 5:32pm Location: Staffordshire Salary/Rate: View Job
Tasks to be carried out:
* Assist with conducting a detailed audit of current analogue and cisco handsets, identifying new installations required in departments
* Assist with the programming and deployment of VoIP Handsets.
* Provide floor walking support during and after deployment.
* Assist staff with telephone faults, record and escalate faults as necessary.
* Box up faulty devices, liaise...
Date: Yesterday, 5:31pm Location: Slough Salary/Rate: £100View Job
Key Responsibilities will include;
* Conduct a detailed department audit.
* Provide floorwalking support during and after deployment.
* Deploy Win10 to PCs & Laptop.
* Deploy and upgrade devices (PCs and iGels).
* Virtualise applications as required (VMWare).
* Deploy applications to users as required (VMWare).
* Build and install PCs, iGels & card readers,...
Date: Yesterday, 3:06pm Location: Slough Salary/Rate: £135View Job
My client is looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to assist on an initial 3 month contract based in London.
Overview of the role:
* To be first point of contact for technical support of IT services in the London Campus. This contact may be in person (deskside support) by mail, email or telephone.
* Provides a high level of customer service to students, staff and delegates including preparation of IT...
Date: Yesterday, 12:01pm Location: London Salary/Rate: View Job
Role - Mobile Data Core Engineer 5G
Start - ASAP
Duration - 6 months+
Location - Brussels
The Mobile core engineer is to work in a team of 15 engineers to support the team and to translate 5G features into technical requirements.
Currently looking for a mobile core engineer with experience in 5G and telecoms standards 3GPP, ETSI.
Experience in deployment/ integration of new mobile data core...
Date: Yesterday, 11:58am Location: Brussels Salary/Rate: View Job
My client is looking for an Application Architect to be based in Reading on an initial 6 month contract with the potential to extend.
As the technical architect, you'll be responsible for managing an application migration from one network to another, ensuring all parts of the Technical project run smoothly.
Essential to understand all aspects of each application, from both a business and technical...
Date: Yesterday, 11:25am Location: Reading Salary/Rate: View Job
1.Monitoring and managing the Deputy Director's email inbox, responding where appropriate and making decisions about bringing emails to his attention for information or for action
2.Diary management, managing changes and conflicts, negotiating and working with others as necessary
3.Supporting in the arranging of business meetings, conferences and away days...
Date: Yesterday, 11:25am Location: Fareham Salary/Rate: View Job
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support primarily to the target operating model project and may also provide support to the wider Divisions.
The roles require:
*working at pace with flexibility and discretion to effectively support the smooth running of the project
Date: Yesterday, 10:55am Location: Newport Salary/Rate: View Job
My client is looking for a Timetabling and Modelling manager to assist on an initial 3 month contract to be based in Oxford.
The chosen candidate will be expected to look after a small team of 4 which is likely to increase. Must be able to demonstrate past experience within large institutions.
Excellent IT and data management and analysis skills. Administration of computerised timetabling and room...
Date: 18th July Location: Oxfordshire Salary/Rate: View Job