DevOps Engineer - SC cleared
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£650 - £750
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
One of our clients are looking for an experienced SC cleared DevOps Engineer to join them on a contract basis.
Up to 6 months initially
SC clearance required
The successful applicant will be expected to:
* Contribute to refinement of non-functional requirements
* Drive the prioritisation and delivery of backlogs
* Implement security best-practices and recommendations; often through the means of developed services and automation
* Facilitate an effective relationship between third party suppliers and client platform teams
* Participate in workstream and project Scrum ceremonies
* Raise issues and risks appropriately to Delivery Manager
* Ability to operate in small cross-functional engineering teams to build supportable, sustainable, and reliable services
* Working knowledge of AWS, RDS, Ansible, Kafka, Zookeeper, Patroni, Artifactory, Hadoop, Informatica, Docker
* Deployment automation using Jenkins
* Strong version control skills with git and bitbucket
Exposure to the following techniques, tools and platforms are desirable:
* Test frameworks
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.