LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£350 - £418
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Content Designer - Inside IR35 - London / Remote - 3 months
Our client is looking for a content designer who will be expected to be the objective voice of our customers and always put their needs first when it comes to designing brilliant content. You'll be responsible for helping users step through our journeys and find the information they need in the simplest, smartest way possible.
Working in agile teams, you'll influence and own the user journey for a product, service or offer. You'll be creating, updating, and reviewing content around the user journey and will be adept at using evidence, data, and research to inform decisions and change things for the better.
You'll love it here if you like to:
* work fast, always learning, accept failure, and iterate again
* always start with user needs, working towards user outcomes and business goals
* champion simplicity, efficiency and consistency, in all your work
* collaborate across team boundaries, using shared, agreed processes, tools and methods
Your main job responsibilities:
· Ensuring and advocating a user-centred approach to all the content you create.
· Map customer purchase journeys to identify pain points and user needs.
· Create and curate brilliant content that customers will love.
· Work closely with stakeholders and team members to ensure our content is evidence based, user centred and continually optimised.
· Take part in user research and be able to work with multidisciplinary, agile teams to contribute to an overall user experience.
· Use discovery methods to take facts from subject matter experts and present them in a brilliant, personal and simple way.
· Take responsibility for legal, regulatory governance and compliance of your content
· Be a design team representative and a main point of contact for product owners and product team members on developing a user centred approach
· Subedit and proofread content
· Build and publish content in our CMS platforms (AEM and/or Hybris)
Please send in an up-to-date CV
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.