DV-Cleared Test Analyst
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
24th December 2021
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Tooling Test Agent
This Role requires a Senior Test Analyst to Support the Test Lead in the Build and verification of Customer Application Hosting Environments.
Working closely with other members of the test team, Solution Owners and other technical delivery team members, the successful candidate will produce test collateral, write and execute test scripts and undertake defect management and reporting as required. The candidate will be required to have a detailed knowledge of virtualised server Infrastructure and associated software such as VMware, Windows Server OS, Security including PKI solutions and Antivirus products, The Candidate should be able to quickly understand the activities involved in integrating and testing applications, external interfaces and network management functionality. The candidate shall be able to quickly learn to use test management tooling such as Jira
Job Purpose and Accountabilities:
* Reviewing Requirements and Design Documents to determine the scope of testing
* Create Test Scripts
* Run/evidence such scripts
* Contribute to Root Cause analysis
* Undertake defect management and resolution
* Provide Test Reports, summarising the testing performed and results.
* Participate in informal and formal reviews of the above.
* Support demonstrations and trials (in-house and on site).
Skills - Mandatory:
* Experience in test delivery within multifunctional teams
* Testing experience in delivering Private Cloud virtualised server Infrastructure, build, and integration. System Technologies/ Features may include but are not limited to:
* ITSM Tooling applications such as Elastic Stack, MECM
* SIEM and Infrastructure management tooling such as Logrythm
* Microsoft (MS) Server and Linux Operating systems
* MS Active Directory Services /Group Policy
* MS SQL and Oracle Databases
* Microsoft WSUS and Antivirus Updating
* Private Key Infrastructure
* Underlying Virtualisation such as VMware, vCentre, EXSI
* Build and test Tooling such as PowerShell/Ansible
* Manual / Automated Regression Testing to include: Non-functional, Functional and End-to-End testing;
* knowledge of Configuration/Change/Release management principles
Desirable Skills Required:
* Experience of MOD solution delivery
* Knowledge of WAN, LAN Networking technologies and protocols
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.