Devops Engineer - SC Cleared (OUTSIDE IR35)
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
18th November 2021
City Of London
£500 - £650
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
SC Cleared Devops Engineer Outside IR35
Programming experience in python, Java or a similar programming language, problem solving
* complemented by good analytical and reasoning abilities.
* Managing Complex environment
* Command line knowledge (linux - Centos)
* Configuration as Code (Jenkinsfile or similar)
* Infrastructure as Code (AWS CloudFormation/Terraform)
* Containerisation (Docker) and Container Orchestration Systems (Docker Swarm)
* Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment Pipelines (Jenkins, Gitlab, Sonarqube)
* Configuration Management Tooling (Puppet, Ansible, Chef)
* Experience in software development lifecycle (Agile/Lean methodologies)
* Awareness of security concerns and best practices particularly those that relate to MOD/Central Government.
Other experience / skills required include: Jira / Confluence administration, NGINX, Postgres, AWS CLI, Gitlab and Nexus Repository Manager.
*Agile / Collaborative Method
*Puppet Config Management
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Experience of commissioning and managing an enterprise, on-premise Platform-as-a-Service, ideally RedHat Openshift
Fluency in at least once scripting language such as Ruby, PowerShell, Python or Java.
Experience of working within a secure environment
Experience of containerisation such as Docker
Service Desk tool BTO
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.