|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||8th October|
|Salary/Rate:||£350 - £400|
We are looking for a Software and Configuration Manager to join the team. Your role will involve:
* Reacts to highlight and resolve potential instances of unauthorised assets, such as unlicensed software
* Management of the CMDB
* Engage with Release and deployment management and Change Management in support of releases and deployments.
* Auditing existing baselines
* Creating new baselines for existing hardware, software and documentation
* Managing the definition of new configuration items
* Providing regular/periodic metric reporting
* Developing processes and procedures to support SACM activity
* Experience in the BMC remedy asset management module ?
* desirable to have experience with System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM)
* Experience in DML Management
* Experience within an ITIL v3 based Service management environment
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award, that any business can receive, won in consecutive years, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade;
Contact Name: Amy Rowley
Job ID: 2988462