LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£49 - £50
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
As BI developer, you'll strengthen the team to support the migration and creation of CX dashboards and tools to our Cloudera environment.
- You support a user community by translating business requests into data requirements and by designing BI solutions that answer the right questions
- You structure the necessary datasets needed on the Data Lake and extract the necessary data
- You develop self-service reports/dashboards where information is easily available to users for direct consumption and presented in a user-friendly way
- You maintain the necessary contacts with the data architects, data engineers and field experts so that you understand the underlying data flows for your analyses
Degree & Experience
relevant experience (data analytical/BI environment)
- Experience with visualization tools (Power BI is mandatory, Dash is big asset)
- Knowledge/experience about big data solutions (knowledge/experience with Cloudera is a big asset)
Fluent English is mandatory, and you have a good knowledge of ta least one of the national languages (Dutch or French)
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award, that any business can receive, won in consecutive years, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade;