Cyber Security Consultant French - Belgium
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£72 - £76
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
As a member of the Security Governance department the Cyber Security Consultant assists the team on making sure the policy framework is aligned with threat landscape, business transformation, technology capabilities and organisational structure.
Assisting the Enterprise Security Architecture team in defining Security Requirements for the Security Solution
- Developing High Level Security Requirements to translate to leadership team (Director-level) detailing security requirements for them to understand the security impact on their business.
- Working with both our CSIRT & Enterprise Security Architecture teams to maintain Attack Vector on Architecture
Degree & Experience:
Hands-on experience as a security architect, a security analyst, or a similar role, dealing with multiple security domains (technologies, applications, services) and activities (concepts, policies, practices, procedures), preferably in a large organisation.
- Knowledge of ISO 27001
- Knowledge in Cloud Azure is for sure a plus.
- Very good knowledge of the security features offered by, and the security risks encountered in complex ICT environments.
- Experience with security risk assessment methodologies is much appreciated.
- Good understanding of the main security products and tools such as: firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention, log file aggregators/analysers, vulnerability assessment.
Fluent in French and English language
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award, that any business can receive, won in consecutive years, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade;