|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||21st May|
|Location:||North West England|
|Salary/Rate:||£400 - £420|
SC Technical Project Manager - SNOW
A Technical Project Manager with experience in the successful implementation of SNOW solutions is required to work in contract with a major, international client.
Location: Remote plus travel to North West England
1Project management experience
2Business requirements - understanding client pinch points
3Client relationship management - direct approach
4We are looking for a good all-rounder who has successfully implemented SNOW.
The successful candidate will work with customers, both internal and external, to include the engagement team, to support the design and implementation of a ServiceNow solution for our customer. To include the integration of other tools and bonding between SNOW solutions.
Responsibilities include the overall execution of the project, including but not limited to developing and maintaining schedules, risk and issue management, coordination of stakeholders, oversight of quality of deliverables, and supporting documentation. Responsibilities may also include tasks relative to a Service/Process Architect, Business Analyst and Q&A tester for operational readiness.
* Experience serving as a scrum master in an Agile software development environment
* Certified PMP or MBA or equivalent management qualifications
* Experience in the successful implementation of SNOW solutions
* Basic technical skills in ServiceNow configuration
* Experience organizing, coordinating, and leading teams in analysing, documenting business requirements, functional design and development of SNOW solutions
* Demonstrated experience providing full lifecycle documentation for software development projects
* Collaborate closely with the technical team to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during testing processes
* Strong leadership and facilitation skills
* Ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects if required
* Developed problem-solving and analytical abilities
* Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
* Excellent presentation & communication skills in both oral and written form
* ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
* Proven ability to understand and document business requirements, and then convert them into technical requirements (e.g. user stories).
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
Contact Name: Melanie Clarke
Job ID: 2935139