Senior Java Developer - Belgium
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£54 - £55
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
- Technical design and Development
- Participate to the project estimations.
- Act as an active team member to ensure high code quality (unit testing, regression tests) delivered in time and within budget.
Degree & Experience
- Proven experience in software development
- Experience in soap/res web services (eg jax-ws)
- Solid Java/JEE background in development.
- Strong knowledge with relational DB (oracle)
- Experience with Maven/GIT
- Experience with at least 1 java gui framework (eg JSF)
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile way of working is a plus.
- Experience with RDBMS/NoSQLs (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with distributed systems µ-Services is a plus. (+2M Req/day with burst loads of 200k/10 min)
- Recent development in open shift/spring boot is a plus
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.