|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||18th December 2020|
As Cyber Security and Information Rights CSIR Business Analyst you will work within a small transformation team and with stakeholders reporting to the CISO. Operating at the project/ workstream level you will be responsible for conducting the detailed business change analysis required for business process redesign for each of the CSIR 'service offers' and the transformation of CSIR functions and services.
Reporting to the CISO as part of a small transformation team you will be responsible for:
* Conducting detailed business analysis (business process redesign) support including baselining of existing policies, processes and procedures for each of the new Cyber Security and Information Rights service offers.
* Providing analyst support to the transition of new service and business processes within the business units and areas.
* Providing analyst support in the implementation of measures to monitor the stability of the transition process, including acceptable levels of performance (deterioration) whilst changes are embedded.
* Provide analyst support in the establishment of effective reporting to ensure timely remedial action can be taken where appropriate.
* Working with the Programme Manager and Project Managers, develop measures to track the effectiveness of new services and processes and conduct benefits realisation analysis.
* Support the CISO in establishing a 'business as usual' 'performance management' regime and management information capability.
Essential Skills and Experience
* Excellent knowledge of business process analysis/ business process redesign techniques with demonstrable experience of operating in a transformation/ business change environment.
* Holds an appropriate business change/ analysis qualification.
* Excellent analytical skills and ability to conduct complex, evidence-based business process analysis.
* Effective problem-solving skills required to troubleshoot complex business change.
* Ability to work with the business to identify opportunities for improvement in CSIR operations and processes.
* Highly developed interpersonal skills. Proven ability to work within diverse expert teams and build effective relationships across organisational boundaries based on credibility and trust.
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills. Ability to produce high-quality analysis and appropriate reporting.
* Self-motivated and proactive with excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills. Ability to work under pressure on multiple work-streams within demanding project timeframes.
* Proficient in relevant office productivity packages (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
Contact Name: Helen Warham
Job ID: 2881462