|Listed on:||23rd July|
A career within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
Come and join our award-winning, multidisciplinary team!
Over the last few years we have been very successful in disrupting the competition and we are now rapidly expanding our team to cement our position as the leading partner for SAP S/4HANA and Finance Transformation projects.
We are proud of our track record of delivering large, complex and brand defining SAP S/4HANA &Finance transformations and start 2020 with a long list of great in-flight programmes and an exciting pipeline of opportunities for our people to work with leading global and local brands.
At PwC We recognise that our people are our greatest asset so we continually evolve our ways of working to ensure we develop and retain the best talent. We invest in focused learning and development roadmaps for all our staff with clear career paths and growth to reward success. We encourage a startup culture with a flat hierarchy where we nurture bottom up feedback and value diversity and inclusion. We are looking for driven, entrepreneurial, high achieving and high potential individuals to take our SAP and Finance Consulting practice to the next level. Currently we are looking for an SAP S4/HANA Data Consultant at a Senior Associate level, to join the team.
To be successful you will have
- Experience of a full life-cycle or implementation in SAP Data Management (Data Migration or
Master Data Governance (MDG)) within a SAP ECC/or S4/HANA project
- Experience in Data Migration, MDM, MDG and good knowledge around SAP Data products and toolsets
- Previous experience from a top consulting firm is a must.
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
You will be responsible for
- Technical Consulting with a focus on Data within SAP S4/HANA projects
- Hands-on ‘Delivery focused' activities within a larger programme of work
- Supporting the definition and implementation of Data Governance Operating Models, Data Quality frameworks.
- Proactively assisting in the management of a client, reporting to Manager or Senior Manager Level
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Assist in Shaping and delivering projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Helping to shape the Data Strategy within an SAP S/4 Hana business transformation programme
- Continue to develop internal relationships and developing your PwC brand
We're one of the world's leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Contact Name: PwC
Job ID: 2841591