Data Acquisition Manager/Analyst - Inside IR35
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
As a Data Acquisition Manager, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders, capturing their needs and coordinating the delivery of these requirements. You will work on stakeholder engagement using strong negotiating and communication skills to get the most out of acquiring data.
This includes supporting users to:
- Prepare documentation for data sharing, for example memorandums of understanding and business cases, and playing an instrumental role in standardising this documentation
- Collaborate with a range of stakeholders (internal and external) to research, develop and (where appropriate) implement improvements, providing technical and analytical expertise.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills, understanding and explaining statistical concepts to a wider audience and negotiating project priorities.
- Experience in managing simultaneous workstreams of different sizes and complexity, using appropriate approaches to make sure high quality outputs are delivered efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders across boundaries, building positive collaborative working relationships.
- Able to self-motivate and provide clear direction in line with the wider data acquisition strategy
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.