|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||13th March|
My telecommunication client is recruiting for a Project Manager to join their team in London on a 6-12 month contract initially, inside IR35
* Join and support the project management for customer account, for project control, project progress management, regional project operation management, or manage small to middle scale project.
* Internal coordination with relevant Business Unit to support the project operation. Communication management internally and externally.
* Follow project reporting structure, make project report and project performance representative internally and externally.
* Understand project P/L management, project business status tracking.
* Identify and alert the project risk in terms of progress, finance…etc, support Project director to handle the customer complain.
* Be capable to perform competition management in the project operation.
* Working experience as project manager. Preference in Transmission & Transport or Fixed Access projects. Experience with Wireless projects or Managed Service projects, or IT projects (software related project, Cloud…etc) is also welcome.
* Knowledge of the Vodafone customer organisation and operational model is preferred
* Possess good interpersonal communication and negotiation skills. Good coordination and organising skills under different culture.
* Good communication management capability and skills with Manager and Director level customer.
* Basic understanding of finance knowledge.
* Fluent in English language (both written and oral).
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
Contact Name: Danielle Jones
Reference: TJ/662/106154 DZJ_1584117952
Job ID: 2809091