Field Engineer / Desktop Engineer
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
25th November 2019
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
The successful candidate will be part of the Field Support Team responsible for Incident Management, Technical support of a wide range of hardware and software technologies and Field Support at sites across Norfolk and Suffolk.
This will include:
* Hardware, software, local infrastructure and telephony
* 'Break-fix', service requests, 'how do I', general advice, instruction and explanation
* Support will include trouble-shooting and diagnostics of complex problems, and performing root cause analysis
* Support will be 2nd line in nature, but 1st line maybe required dependent on demand
* Build, install, and removal of PCs and associated hardware. This is driven by the Service Request process and/or the continual refresh of the desktop estate.
* Active Directory administration
Essential Skills include:
* Support of hardware/software issues within desktop environment.
* Sound knowledge of basic networking principles, Active Directory, SCCM
* Excellent IT skills required and ability to an ever changing environment by learning and developing new technical skills.
* Excellent communication skills both working with large and diverse audience.
* Able to prioritise workload
* Windows 7 through to 10
* Full driving licence, Ability to travel
Desirable skills include:
* Routers, switches, VPN, Skype
* Experience in troubleshooting exchange/outlook issues. Mobile configuration
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.