|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||25th November|
|Contact Name:||Helen Warham|
The successful candidate will be part of the Field Support Team responsible for Incident Management, Technical support of a wide range of hardware and software technologies and Field Support at sites across Norfolk and Suffolk.
This will include:
* Hardware, software, local infrastructure and telephony
* 'Break-fix', service requests, 'how do I', general advice, instruction and explanation
* Support will include trouble-shooting and diagnostics of complex problems, and performing root cause analysis
* Support will be 2nd line in nature, but 1st line maybe required dependent on demand
* Build, install, and removal of PCs and associated hardware. This is driven by the Service Request process and/or the continual refresh of the desktop estate.
* Active Directory administration
Essential Skills include:
* Support of hardware/software issues within desktop environment.
* Sound knowledge of basic networking principles, Active Directory, SCCM
* Excellent IT skills required and ability to an ever changing environment by learning and developing new technical skills.
* Excellent communication skills both working with large and diverse audience.
* Able to prioritise workload
* Windows 7 through to 10
* Full driving licence, Ability to travel
Desirable skills include:
* Routers, switches, VPN, Skype
* Experience in troubleshooting exchange/outlook issues. Mobile configuration
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.