Interoperability and Gateways Architect - DV CLEARED
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
29th October 2019
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILTIES
This role is initially as part of a proposal team then moving into design, build and deliver.
The Interoperability and Gateways Architect will develop high level designs and low level designs for a solution that meets all customer requirements. Responsibilities include
* Working with as part of a client facing bid team to design Interoperability and gateways solutions that support will support the delivery of an enterprise workplace
* Analysing client business, communication and functional objectives to develop a solution that enhances the client experience
* Providing leadership and knowledge to clients in technical qualification
* Documenting customer requirements and developing high level designs / low level designs
* Articulating the value proposition of the developed solution
The ideal candidate has gained experience in designing, developing and setting up gateways between information systems and is expert in the definition of interoperability requirements and development of interface control documents (ICD)
Skills and Experience:
* SME in systems interoperability including:
o Information exchange requirements (IER)
o Interoperability formats and standards,
o Gateway equipment,
o Information exchange interfaces
o Interoperability planning and implementation
o Interoperability security considerations,
o Experience implementing solutions compliant with MOD Security requirements including JSP 440 / 480 /604
* Familiar with a broad range of interoperability and security technologies
o Secure Gateways
o Content inspection
o Complex network infrastructure and implementation
o Routing protocols, OSPF, RIP, EIGRP, EGP, BGP
o Message oriented middleware, Enterprise Messaging (SOAP, XML), Enterprise Service Bus
o Web services implementation (AJAX, REST, SOAP etc)
* Strong technical and demonstrated knowledge across a range of midrange and gateway platforms, including Cisco, TrendMicro, Symantec, FireEye Windows and Unix
* Demonstrable knowledge of scripting/programming tools such as PowerShell and SQL scripting
* Familiarity with database and/or reporting technologies
* Familiarity in enterprise technology environments including ITIL change and incident management processes.
* Cybersecurity domain knowledge
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong team player, capable of working as part of a virtual and logical team and independently as circumstances dictate
* Strong MS Office skills e.g. Excel, Word and Project, Visio
* Fluent in English with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Customer, partner, 3rd party and vendor management
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.