|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||26th September|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Bradbury|
Rate - Negotiable
My public sector client based in Leeds requires a recruitment specialist.
As the recruitment specialist you will be responsible for developing the recruitment strategy, delivery and on-boarding for a large number of professionals across the organisation for all grades.
You will be responsible for implementing the design and delivery of training to individuals in the organisation following recruitment best practice, delivering & providing coaching and training to Hiring Managers.
Requirements for Recruitment Specialist:
- Previous experience managing end to end Permanent and Contract recruitment for a Public Sector client
- Campaign strategisation and Workforce planning
- Production of Role Specifications from Briefs provided to you by Technical & Non-Technical Hiring Managers. Creation of person specification and interview packs.
- Advertising Roles
- Previous experience in Procurement and Tendering - supplier evaluation and selection
- Training needs and analysis - Designing training plans and delivering training onsite
- Full end to end recruitment experience within Public Sector is essential
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.