HR Recruitment & Resourcing Coordinators x5
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£14 - £18
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
You will be responsible for coordinating all recruitment activities in line with internal policies and the corporate workforce training plan, under the direction of the Head of HR. Ensuring the overall approach used to deliver recruitment initiatives are aligned to the Workforce Strategy, by ensuring the recruitment process is appropriately delivered, time effective, high quality, and responsive to the needs of the organisation.
Experience and Qualifications include:
* Graduate CIPD or working towards or equivalent level of experience in an HR environment
* Evidence of Continual Professional Development
* At least 3 years working in a HR/recruitment environment
* Experience of supervising other team members work and delegation
* In depth understanding and experience of NHS recruitment process including advertising and running campaigns
* Previous experience of working within the public sector, ideally the NHS
* Exemplary working knowledge of NHS Employment Check Standards
* Outstanding attention to detail
* Able to work well under pressure
* Effective time management
* Able to organise own work and ability to delegate to direct reports.
* Able to develop processes and practices for a transactional environment
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.