||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Contract Length: 6 months initial, we expect to get extensions after this duration
My Client based in Southend-On-Sea is seeking a Dev Ops Consultant to work an initial 6 month contract.
Dev Ops consultant requirements:
· Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
· Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef, Ansible or an equivalent
· Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment using Git, Jenkins or similar, Artifactory or similar
· Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
· Experience with RDBMS (MySQL or Oracle preferred)
· A working understanding of code and script (java, shell scripting)
· Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
· Agile Scrum experience
· Well-organised, detail-oriented and able to handle and effectively prioritise multiple tasks and activities
· Confident in Technical Abilities
Additional useful Dev Ops Skills:
· Knowledge of Confluence and Jira
· Knowledge of Pentaho
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.