Security Assurance Coordinator - DV CLEARED
||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
Our client have a requirement for a Security Assurance Coordinator, (SAC), for their new Programme of work. The role is to provide Security Assurance across a range of defence-related projects. The primary work is to write and co-ordinate the assembly of System RMADS as well as liaising with Accreditors across government and liaison with third-party suppliers to ensure security compliance.
Essential skills and experience
* Have current and comprehensive familiarity with JSP440
* Have current and comprehensive familiarity with JSP604
* Have current and comprehensive familiarity with DCPP
* Have recent experience of writing RMADS to satisfy requirements as specified in JSP440 & JSP604 and any other relevant Government publication
* Have recent/current experience of working with and being able to liaise with many Accreditors across government
* Have recent/current experience of working with and being able to liaise with a number of 3rd party hardware and software suppliers from Government approved procurement channels
* Effective team-working and communication
* Ability to co-ordinate multiple suppliers in a positive and proactive manner
* Ability to act as a positive representative of the client in defence security related matters
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds. Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.