Online since 1999 | 11,697 IT Jobs Live NOW

JIRA Jobs

Your search for JIRA Jobs found 289 matching vacancies. Amend this search.

Premium Job From Kingfisher
We're Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçta? . We're made up of over 78,000 passionate people, call over 1,300 stores home and operate in 8 countries. That's right, we're big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the leading home improvement company and grow the largest...
Date:   Location: London   Salary/Rates: Competitive
View Job
Premium Job From Schroders Personal Wealth
Could you help us achieve our ambition to be a Digital Leader for the significantly changing financial services industry? Could you help us build our business as we endeavour to shape the future of Financial Planning? The Role. A Developer with at least 2 years' experience is required to help with the technical implementation and support of products...
Date:   Location: West Yorkshire   Salary/Rates: Negotiable
View Job
Premium Job From Schroders Personal Wealth
Could you help us achieve our ambition to be a Digital Leader for the significantly changing financial services industry? Could you help us build our business as we endeavour to shape the future of Financial Planning? The Role. A Data Analyst with at least 2 years' experience is required to help with the technical implementation and support of data flows...
Date:   Location: West Yorkshire   Salary/Rates: Negotiable
View Job
Premium Job From Lloyds Banking Group
Our Intelligent Automation team now have career opportunities for driven individuals to take on a Quality Engineer role delivering or helping to deliver exciting customer driven solutions. The ultimate measure of success for LBG is Quality software in production with the team being continually challenged, motivated, mentored and supported and...
Date:   Location: London   Salary/Rate: £68,000 - £75,000
View Job
Premium Job From The Football Association
Our Organisation The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George's Park. The Role Are you a...
Date:   Location: Burton-On-Trent   Salary/Rates: Competitive + Benefits
View Job
Premium Job From UK Health Security Agency
THE UKHSA's role is to protect the health of the nation from infectious diseases and other threats to health. The COVD-19 pandemic has exposed how important it is that decisions and evidence are underpinned by high quality data and rigorous analytics; we are looking for data scientists at all levels of experience to work on some of the most detailed and up...
Date:   Location: This Role Will Be Home-based With Travel To DHSC Office In London OR Other NHS Test & Trace/ UK Health Security Agency Sites/offices As Required.   Salary/Rate: £36,329 - £45,998
View Job
Premium Job From UK Health Security Agency
THE UKHSA's role is to protect the health of the nation from infectious diseases and other threats to health. The COVD-19 pandemic has exposed how important it is that decisions and evidence are underpinned by high quality data and rigorous analytics; we are looking for data scientists at all levels of experience to work on some of the most detailed and up...
Date:   Location: This Role Will Be Home-based With Travel To DHSC Office In London OR Other NHS Test & Trace/ UK Health Security Agency Sites/offices As Required.   Salary/Rate: £48,859 - £62,286
View Job
Premium Job From UK Health Security Agency
THE UKHSA's role is to protect the health of the nation from infectious diseases and other threats to health. The COVD-19 pandemic has exposed how important it is that decisions and evidence are underpinned by high quality data and rigorous analytics; we are looking for data scientists at all levels of experience to work on some of the most detailed and up...
Date:   Location: Home-based With Travel To DHSC Office In London OR Other NHS Test & Trace/UK Health Security Agency Sites/offices As Required   Salary/Rate: £28,588 - £39,691
View Job
Premium Job From The White Company
Our story From its inception in 1994, Chrissie Rucker's vision was to build a company that specialised in stylish, white, designer-quality items for the home that were not only exceptional quality, but also outstanding value for money. In addition to this devotion to simplicity, it was imperative the customer was put at the heart of everything and...
Date:   Location: London   Salary/Rate:
View Job
Premium Job From Coventry Building Society
About The Role #BetheChange Coventry Building Society has grown into the second largest building society in the UK. We're a national society, with local values and loyalty, and a caring family ethos. We're ranked highly in Best Big Companies to work for 2021 and we are currently have an exciting opportunity to recruit for a Scrum Master to join our Agile...
Date:   Location: Coventry   Salary/Rate: £42,000 - £60,000
View Job
Premium Job From Ncounter
Agile Delivery Manager My client is an online retail & social marketplace curator - giving international coverage of retail trends to huge numbers of users across a variety of platforms. Creators, influencers and brand ambassadors utilise the wide variety of products within an all-encompassing application that enables interactions on a huge scale...
Date:   Location: Hybrid / Work From Home   Salary/Rate: £60,000 - £70,000
View Job
Premium Job From Sogeti
Join a world-leading IT consultancy and thought leader within the software testing field Base Location - Any UK Base (We have multiple base locations all over the UK) About Sogeti and the Capgemini Group Sogeti UK is renowned for being the Testing & Quality Assurance specialists and we're looking for talented individuals with a passion for quality...
Date:   Location: UK Wide   Salary/Rate:
View Job
ICT Architekt Position bei unserem Kunden aus dem öffentlichen Dienst in Bern zu besetzen Ihre Aufgaben: Ausarbeiten von Lösungsarchitekturen sowie Prüfen von Lösungsansätzen und Dokumentieren der Lösungsarchitektur Einbetten in Unternehmensarchitektur wie auch Einbringen von Änderungsanträgen z.H. Solution Boards Abstimmen...
Date:   Location: Bern   Salary/Rate:
View JobAdd to Basket
More Links
Solution Architect Position bei unserem Kunden aus dem Dienstleistungsbereich in Bern zu besetzen. Ihre Aufgaben: Ausarbeiten von Lösungsarchitekturen sowie Prüfen von Lösungsansätzen Einbetten in Unternehmensarchitekturen mitsamt dem Dokumentieren der Lösungsarchitekturen Einbringen von Änderungsanträgen Abstimmen mit...
Date:   Location: Bern   Salary/Rate:
View JobAdd to Basket
More Links
Job Description Years of relevant experience 5+ years Education Level Bachelor's Degree About the Job DevOps Role (Jira, Jenkins or Nolio - specialist) Ability to apply complex principles, theories and concepts of the technical discipline and provide solutions to a wide range of complex tasks, - projects and problems - Advanced knowledge and...
Date:   Location: Warrington NW   Salary/Rate: £400 - £500
View JobAdd to Basket
More Links
Lead DevOps Engineer Remote to £80k Lead DevOps Engineer (Azure Docker Kubernetes JIRA). Not-for-profit organisation within the green energy space is seeking a senior DevOps Engineer as they undergo a digital transformation. As the Lead DevOps Engineer you'll build DevOps systems and process, CI/ CD pipelines, automating wherever...
Date:   Location: London   Salary/Rate: £70,000 - £80,000
View JobAdd to Basket
More Links
IT Business Analyst - Birmingham & Remote My client are a global Financial Services firm based in Birmingham City Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity in a growing company. The Role This role is varied, 70% of the role will be client work and the other 30% will be internal project work. Please find below some of the main responsibilities we are looking...
Date:   Location: Birmingham   Salary/Rate: £42,000 - £55,000
View JobAdd to Basket
More Links
SCRUM Master Malvern A SCRUM Master is required by a global Intelligence and National Security, Science and Technology organisation to join them on a permanent basis in their Malvern Office. Due to consistent growth in their software team a second SCRUM Master is required due to team size. As the SCRUM Master you will be leading a team of approx. 12...
Date:   Location: Malvern   Salary/Rate:
View JobAdd to Basket
More Links
Senior IT Business Analyst - Birmingham & Remote My client are a global Financial Services firm based in Birmingham City Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity in a growing company. The Role This role is varied, 70% of the role will be client work and the other 30% will be internal project work. Please find below some of the main responsibilities we are...
Date:   Location: Birmingham   Salary/Rate: £42,000 - £55,000
View JobAdd to Basket
More Links
Business Analyst - Birmingham & Remote My client are a global Financial Services firm based in Birmingham City Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity in a growing company. The Role This role is varied, 70% of the role will be client work and the other 30% will be internal project work. Please find below some of the main responsibilities we are looking for:...
Date:   Location: Birmingham   Salary/Rate: £42,000 - £55,000
View JobAdd to Basket
More Links
Senior Business Analyst - Birmingham & Remote My client are a global Financial Services firm based in Birmingham City Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity in a growing company. The Role This role is varied, 70% of the role will be client work and the other 30% will be internal project work. Please find below some of the main responsibilities we are...
Date:   Location: Birmingham   Salary/Rate: £42,000 - £55,000
View JobAdd to Basket
More Links
Senior Backend Developer with C# .net  Working as part of the Digital team, you'll be responsible for the ongoing development and improvements to an eCommerce website as well as other internal applications for this award-winning Travel Company.  You will be responsible for:  Leading the eCommerce web and application development from a...
Date:   Location: Reading UK   Salary/Rate: £70,000 - £90,000
View JobAdd to Basket
More Links