Service Transition Manager - ITIL (SC Cleared), service model, service architecture, TOM, Target Operating Model, Security Cleared, SC Clearance, DV Cleared, Developed Vetted, Azure, AWS, Cloud, Law Enforcement, Police, Central Government, Agile, Scrum, Master, Delivery, Architecture, Service Manager, Management, Design, Transition,
Mobilisation and management of...
Service Architect - ITIL Expert (SC Cleared), service model, service architecture, TOM, Target Operating Model, Security Cleared, SC Clearance, DV Cleared, Developed Vetted, Azure, AWS, Cloud, Law Enforcement, Police, Central Government, Agile, Scrum, Master, Delivery, Architecture, Service Manager, Management, Design, Transition,
Our Central Government client based in Croydon and Central...
IT at Schroders is not just about technology; it's about problem solving using cutting edge technology to support the business and deliver high end solutions. We encourage innovation and value excellence. We are a global function that's managed locally and this allows us to develop and deploy systems and processes across our international offices. To learn how we've grown, explore our...
Senior Support Analyst (FTSE 100 ITIL Middleware Trading IT Infrastructure Helpdesk). Leading global investment management firm is seeking an experienced Senior Support Analyst. Joining a talented team, you will provide exceptional support to a wide range of global clients including, pension schemes, fund distributers and retail investors.
As a Senior Support Analyst you will be responsible for...
Date:Location: London Salary/Rate: £65,000 - £75,000
Job Title - ServiceNow Developer
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 3-6 Months
The capabilities you will have, or develop
* Utilise our proven business change approach for implementing ServiceNow, you will use techniques like Agile/ Scrum and Waterfall to understand the ServiceNow requirement and be able to work collaboratively with clients and other...
* Manage the network & Infrastructure team
* Help to build the team and create an environment where all employees enjoy themselves whilst at work and make a real contribution to the success of the department and business as a whole
* Responsible for assisting to develop, implement and maintain policies and procedures to support IT Service Level Management, Service Continuity...
The role reports to the Head of Enterprise Security Architecture and the applicant must have the ability to influence multiple diverse stakeholders such as networking, security delivery teams and Architects. The Security Consultant has responsibilities for security oversight of key enterprise initiatives; particularly identifying gaps to key security controls, identifying...
As Incident Manager, you will help ensure that a high quality Incident Management process is consistently delivered across the Home Office estate. You will also play a central role in shaping the best practice operating model for incident management in support of a wider transformation programme.
You will be an experienced Incident Management practitioner who is highly...
Date:Location: London Salary/Rate: £39,333 - £45,232
The role will involve:
* To become and act as a Applications Subject Matter Expert by developing and maintaining a good understanding of the processes and system requirements of the services.
* Ensure the applications are deployed and maintained in a manner that maximises efficiency and best practice.
* To investigate and identify root cause analysis and engage with appropriate teams for...
BUSINESS ANALYST / SYSTEMS ENGINEERING / PHARMACEUTICALS INDUSTRY / UEX DESIGN / WATERFALL / BUSINESS MODELLING
ROLE TITLE: Business Analyst
LOCATION: Canary Wharf, London
CONTRACT LENGTH: April - November 2018 (with potential to extend)
Degree in Information Systems / Systems...