Junior Incident Manager (Trading Application SQL). Do you have a logical mind, a love of problem solving, the aptitude and desire to learn?
Joining this FTSE 250 trading firm as a Junior Incident Manager you will be responsible for managing technical Incidents and Changes ensuring that any issues affecting the business are quickly diagnosed, workarounds are determined, root cause analysis is performed...
Date:Location: London Salary/Rate: £25,000 - £40,000
Role: Service Quality Manager (DevOps)
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3-6 months
Service Quality Manager is responsible for delivering/ managing large, complex programs. Also provide an effective service assurance functions. You will be responsible for the effective delivery of services and management of incidents and problem resolution...
My client based in Leicester is seeking an InfoPath designer to start as soon as possible on an initial 2-3 month contract.
IR35 Status: Outside
SharePoint/ InfoPath designer with the following qualities:
* Convert InfoPath form to pdf using button
* Conditional formatting from SharePoint listing to InfoPath form
* Using user ID in SharePoint to authorise InfoPath...
IT Manager, Security / Compliance - IT manager with a hands on technical background required to lead a networking and infrastructure team for well-established company providing software, customer support and payment solutions to their clients.
This role would suit an IT Manager with hands on experience - ideally you will have MCSE and CCNA qualifications - in
• Comprehensive experience of...
To provide 1st and 2nd line Incident/ Problem Management support on all BPF systems.
* To make decisions regarding necessary action as a result of the call and ensure the incident/ problem is resolved.
* To refer calls to maintenance provider/ 3rd line support where appropriate and act as liaison point to ensure necessary action is taken.
* To ensure that all concerned parties are informed of "state...
Security Analyst - InfoSec, OpSec - Financial Services
Up to 70,000 + Benefits.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Security Analyst to join an established financial services brand in West Malling, Kent. This Security Analyst position is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter with strong, holistic experience across Information Security / GRC and Operational...
Date:Location: West Malling Salary/Rate: £50,000 - £70,000
Business Readiness Manager
A Business Readiness Manager is urgently required to join a Tier 1 Retail Bank for an initial 3 month project.
Key Skills/ Requirements:
* Ability to discuss the Service Transition process with stakeholders at all levels.
* Excellent knowledge of the Service Lifecycle processes and the associated documentation types.
* Leading and Managing a team of Service...
I'm partnering with a specialist Asset Management Company, based in central London who are looking for a Figaro specialist to join their team as Figaro Systems Manager. Have you got the skills to be the companies SME managing all the related escalated incidents? If so you could be the Systems Manager were looking for.
You will own the Figaro system for the Asset Management clients, having regular contact in...
IT Security Manager, Cyber Specialist, Juniper, Cisco, IPsec, LDAP, OpenVPN, TCP, UNIX, LAN
A Security Manager is required by my client, a digital marketers located in Oxford. The Security Manager will play a key role in maintaining security and ensuring compliance. The Security Manager / Cyber Specialist will have access to some great benefits some great benefits and work in a great team.
This is an...