Telecoms Engineers (G-Fast - POD / D-SLAM)5 month contract (Likely extended)£150 - £200 a day (Through Limited / Umbrella Company)30 - 40 Hour Week / / Monday to Friday / / Days based / / Premium rate overtime for weekend workField area covering the South East of...
Copper Engineers (Telecoms Cabinets)5 month contract (Likely extended)£150 - £200 a day (Through Limited / Umbrella Company)30 - 40 Hour Week / / Monday to Friday / / Days based / / Premium rate overtime for weekend workField area covering the South East of...
Date:Location: South East England Salary/Rate: £150 - £200
Senior Project Manager - Networks/ Telecoms - 3 months - Bristol
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager who specialises in delivery telecoms/ Network related projects
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Deliver projects (including all key milestones) on time, within budget and to agreed quality criteria from concept through to market launch and/ or...
My telecommunications client are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their team in The Hague in The Netherlands. They are looking for someone to start ASAP on a 12 month contract initially.
* Focus on high-level customer relationship maintaining, customer expectation management and customer satisfaction improvement of project delivery.
* Interface with...
General Position DefinitionThis role will provide subject matter expert support in relation to the application of telecoms regulations to collaboration and connectivity related IT projects in 2019 and 2020 implementing the Shell IT strategy, which involve Shell taking on the primary responsibility for regulatory compliance and service...
Currently hiring for a Compliance / Regulatory consultant based in Central London for one of my leading energy clients on a 6 months initial contractThis role requires a professional, fast-learning and enthusiastic individual with experience of leading the regulatory compliance support for the implementation and on-going provision of global collaboration and...
Date:Location: City Of London Salary/Rate: Market Rates
My telecommunications client is looking for a Site Acquisition Manager to join their team in Brussels on an initial 6 month contract. They are looking for a fluent Dutch or French speaker, ideally with professional experience with major telecoms operators in Belgium.
The main purpose of this position is:
* Site acquisition Management, Communication with Operator, manage partner.
* Control Site...
Telecoms Client are currently seeking a Network Design Specialist - RAN for a 3 - 6 month contract based in the Hertfordshire OR South West England area.
* Design bespoke, often very complex, RAN indoor and outdoor solutions to meet agreed customer requirements for 2G/ 3G/ 4G/ 5G services as applicable
* Decide on existing RAN product range applied to achieve overall customer...
Job Title: SAP PSCD Consultant
Initial Duration: 6 Months
Start Date: ASAP
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the...
Our telecoms client are currently looking for a Regulatory Counsel to come on board for an initial 9-12 month contract based in London,
Role: Regulatory Counsel
Duration: 9-12 Month Contract
Daily rates: Open rate
* Maintenance of all regulatory licences and registrations supporting the clients network, data centres and collocation sites and all...
Date:Location: City Of London Salary/Rate: Negotiable