Digital / Web Designer
22nd March 2018
£30000 - £45000
Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing online marketing and software development agency focused on delivering optimal results for clients. With an enormous presence in the English & Scandinavian markets, they provide services including Digital and offline Marketing; Website Design; Software Development and Customer Retention Management.
Due to recent rapid growth, they are now looking to further expand these markets and seek a talented and ambitious Digital/Web Designer with a keen eye for detail and a passion for design.
Reporting into the Head of Design, the Digital/Web Designer will be involved in the creation of logo design, html mailers, banners, promotional images, site updates/maintenance and some front-end coding.
Key Performance Areas:
- Maintain a multidisciplinary skillset (be a well-rounded designer with a broad/diverse skillset)
- Deliver fresh creative as opposed to relying on a templated "factory" approach
- Be able to work efficiently within the team on collaborative projects but also be able to be self-sufficient where applicable
- Be conscientious in meeting deadlines and ensuring task has accurately met the requirements of its stakeholder(s)
- Be conscientious in maintain brand consistency
- Be invested in their field, conduct research, be market-aware and stay apprised of new trends
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Responsive Design
- Background in Art, design of visual communication
- Working knowledge of PHP
- Working knowledge of C#.NET
- Experience with Adobe Premier
- Experience with Adobe After Effects
Behavioural traits required:
- Creative, laid-back and a team player.
- A lateral thinker that sees project parameters/constraints as a challenge to overcome through ingenuity and innovation.
- Has a passion for design and/or technology outside of their profession.
- Have a portfolio which demonstrates your skills, either from professional/commercial projects or personal ones.
Benefits on offer so far:
- Gym membership contribution
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tech Scheme
They are always on the lookout for top talent, passionate about working in the online space, so if you'd like to become part of this growing and successful business or if you are interested in hearing more about these roles, then they'd love to hear from you. Please click on the apply now button and send through your CV.