||£53,000 - £53,000
||DOE Plus Benefits
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Are you a committed, communicative and driven BA project professional with a background in large global transformation programmes and IT? Could you thrive as a Business Analyst for our leading standards organization? If so, read on.
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
We’re looking for a Business Analyst to join us in West London and support our estimation, planning, change, risk and dependency projects.
- Salary from £53,000 onwards DOE
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
We’re in a period of exciting transformational change at BSI and your role is brand new and created as a result of our phenomenal success and growth.
Our team are dedicated, passionate and professional, making for an engaging working environment where everyone pulls together to achieve some important changes for our clients.
You’ll also find that our Chiswick offices are located just above Gunnersbury Tube Station, making for an easy commute, or we have free on-site parking if you’d prefer to drive.
So, if you are looking for that vital next step in your career where you can take on more and dive deep into process and change projects for an incredible array of clients, look no further, this is the role for you.
As a Business Analyst, you will join the IT Department as part of a planned transformational expansion of the company.
Responsible for supporting the efficient delivery of projects in line with standards and procedures, you will maintain an agreed set of historical data and take the lead on business process mapping and efficiency work.
Your role will also involve:
- Discovering business requirements through interviewing, analysis, workshops and workflow reviews
- Providing business analysis and process mapping
- Supporting process development workshops
- Documenting processes and describing the changes required
- Working as part of a varied team
- Providing input for the design and analysis of operating and business models
To be considered as a Business Analyst, you will need:
- Experience of handling projects for large global transformation programmes
- Experience of BA projects within an IT background
- Knowledge of business analysis tools and techniques
We would be interested in hearing from you if you have held the role of Business Analyst, Business Process Analyst, Business Change Analyst, IT Business Analyst, Project Analyst, or Change Project Analyst.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be
So, if you could be our next talented Business Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.