UX Designer - VNet
||£Competitive Plus Benefits
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
UX Designer - vNet
Competitive Plus Benefits including Bonus, Flexible Working Hours, 25 Days’ Holiday + Day Off on Birthday
OVO Energy is leading a new generation of energy providers with a fresh outlook and a unique way of doing business. We believe in creating a brighter future and doing right by our customers.
Our group recently acquired VCharge, an exciting new platform-based business. Their platform, vNet, co-ordinates and remotely controls thousands of distributed assets such as electric storage heat, energy storage and electric vehicles.
Now, we’re looking for a UX Designer to join the vNet team and help us discover areas of new value for customers.
As a UX Designer, you will:
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Developers, other UX Designers and User Researchers, as well as partners in Marketing, Comms, and Brand Development
- Understand customers’ emerging needs and behaviours
- Keep a finger on the pulse of the customer experience using a range of feedback channels and proactive investigation
- Help to instill user-centred thinking in your teams’ ways of working
- Develop clear research plans and ensure that insights are synthesised and presented in a way that makes them actionable
- Create mock-ups, diagrams, wireframes, journey maps and interactive prototypes - whatever is right for the job
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- A diverse toolbox of methods and techniques for visualising opportunities, user journeys and interactions, as well as developing and testing solutions
- An analytical mindset
- An outstanding eye for detail
- Strong collaboration skills
- A rational and logical approach to problem-solving
We’re interested in a further conversation with you if you have experience as a UX Designer, UX Developer, User Experience Designer, UI Designer, UI Developer, User Interface Designer, Front End Designer, Creative Designer, Multimedia Designer or Designer.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to join a business that’s in the Sunday Times’ top 20 list of the best companies to work for
- The chance to join teams who are given total responsibility for designing, building, testing and running their applications
- A clearly defined career path, so you can enhance your technical skills or progress to people management
- Open plan office in Notting Hill
- A great range of modern and retro video games, as well as table tennis
- The opportunity to get involved with conferences, meet-ups, hackathons, tech talks and teaching kids to code
- Free breakfast every day and lunch on Fridays
- Lots of social events
Webrecruit and OVO Energy are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of UX Designer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.