Automation Test Lead
||Very competitive salary plus excellent benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for an Automation Test Lead within our digital hub at Whitbread. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining automation frameworks, line managing, coaching and mentoring a small team, defect tracking, testing reporting and ensuring agile test automation principles are followed.
Whitbread is the UK's leading hospitality company in the FTSE 100 including brands such as Costa Coffee, Beefeater & Premier Inn. By 2020, our goal is to achieve global system sales of around £2.5bn for Costa, and to increase the number of Premier Inn UK rooms to an incredible 85,000. All while creating around 3,000 UK jobs a year and continuing to expand our presence worldwide. There has never been a more exciting time to Whitbread!
What we are looking for:
- Solid automated BDD and TDD experience, implementing frameworks (preferably Java Selenium, Cucumber & IntelliJ
- Background in Java development
- Test Lead experience of line management, mentoring, coaching and HR support of a small team (2-4 people)
- Strong Agile testing experience (Scrum/Kanban)
- Professionally recognised testing certification
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Good experience of Continuous Integration (CI), i.e. Jenkins, Maven
- Good experience of JIRA/Confluence/Zephyr/GitHub/Slack
- Strong stakeholder management skills, particularly working closely with the Product Owner and Development team
To find out more and to apply, please click the APPLY button.