||£43,000 - £48,000
We are looking for a Business Partner to work with teams across the organisation, driving and championing change. This is a challenging role for an individual with the drive and energy to work in partnership with colleagues to understand user and business needs, and define, shape and scope new opportunities.
• Articulate the strategic vision for how particular services could develop over time, keeping stakeholders engaged and updated.
• Be responsible for understanding business change needs, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements and then supporting communication and delivery with stakeholders. • Help to scope new digital/technology projects, developing the business brief which accurately frames the challenges for digital/technology to address.
• Support business cases or bids for funding with external providers for digital & technology projects, as required.
• Track performance of digital & technology services and feed insights into priorities for future development and optimisation.
• Proven experience in one or more of the following:
a) Consulting (business, process, technical or solutions)
b) Change management, business process/systems analysis
c) User Centred Design / User Experience strategy
d) Digital and technology strategy role, within a commercial or service delivery environment.
• Experienced in a wide range of user insight, testing and research methods.
Skills & Knowledge
• Good communicator with good level of negotiation, influencing and presentation skills, especially where communicating technical issues or solutions to non-technical colleagues. • Excellent organisational skills, able to work efficiently.
• Experienced in lean / agile project approaches.
• Strong analytical skills, with advanced data analysis and Excel skills.
• A team player with the ability to build relationships and work effectively with a wide range of people.
• Ability to understand and monitor external and organisational contexts.
• Understanding of technology in the context of Charity sector’s users.
• Energetic, positive, determined and resilient approach.
• Passion for identifying and championing users' needs.
• Motivated by stretching targets and delivering significant social change with technology.
Occasional travel to sites outside of London to enable performance of the duties and responsibilities and for the purposes of maintaining and updating professional skills and development.
To apply for this position please click the APPLY button!