Senior PHP Developer - Relocation offered!
||£35000 - £45000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior PHP Developer
Link Maker Systems has an opening for a capable PHP / LAMP Developer, to be part of something worthwhile in the children's social care sector - collaborating on well-written software products that help improve the lives of looked-after children UK wide.
We're a small development team looking to grow our capacity to develop Link Maker, the sophisticated and mature MVC platform that improves the process of finding adoptive and foster families for children by connecting prospective adopters and foster carers with social workers across the UK.
It's a full stack position, working on systems capabilities and user-driven features that deliver innovation in social care methods. The system represents complex business logic and handles sensitive data, and we take pride in the product that we've developed and value reliability, security and quality in our code.
We'll welcome your input to how things are done. We take an Agile approach and share your belief in clean code and good documentation.
Upcoming projects in the team:
- Contributing ideas for online chat, and 3rd Party API integration
- There are plans for 2018 and beyond to significantly increase our product offerings
- Helping shape and implement new workflow and tooling
We're looking for
- Proven skills in building large, high volume MVC web applications in PHP / LAMP
- Someone who works inclusively, with a structured and self motivated approach
- Good level understanding of SQL, and version control e.g. GitHub / GitLab
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, OOP principles and design patterns
- Someone ready for Mid level or Senior PHP jobs in Bristol such as: PHP Developer | LAMP Developer | LAMP Web Developer | Full Stack PHP Developer | Back End PHP Developer | PHP Web Applications Developer
Our current technology mix - we'll help you get up to speed
Salary and benefits
- £35,000 - £48,000 negotiable
- Office-based with discretionary flexible hours | some discretionary home working
23 days holiday, plus public holidays | discretionary training opportunities | hardware of your choice | childcare vouchers | contributory pension scheme (3%) | good coffee and teas | newly refurbished offices, kitchens and staff break areas | off-street bicycle parking | showers
Link Maker Systems is a dynamic and highly innovative social enterprise. We provide a secure online platform that helps to find placements for children in care, and which also acts as a social network for adopters to share support. Our customers include over 90% of the Local Authorities in England, and we are constantly expanding and improving our systems in order to meet user demands, and to help to improve outcomes for children. https://www.linkmaker.co.uk/
Located: central Bristol - 10 mins walk to: Temple Meads station, St Nic's market and Bristol Shopping Quarter
Even if your CV isn't ready, please talk with Vittoria at techfolk to find out more!
RECRUITERS: Link Maker Systems has selected techfolk as our recruitment partner and cold calling is not welcomed