PMO Analyst - Estimation, Planning, Change, Risk and Dependency
||Up to £45,000
Are you a committed, communicative and driven project professional with a background in large global transformation programmes? Could you thrive as a PMO Analyst for our leading standards organization? If so, read on.
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
We’re looking for a PMO Analyst to join us in West London and support our estimation, planning, change, risk and dependency projects.
- Salary of up to £45,000
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- A brand new role created due to expansion
- 27 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
This is a brand new, exciting opportunity to progress your project management experience with our global organization as we drive higher standards and deliver incredible projects.
Our team are dedicated, passionate and professional, making for an engaging working environment where everyone pulls together to achieve some important changes for our clients.
You’ll also find that our Chiswick offices are located just above Gunnersbury Tube Station, making for an easy commute, or we have free on-site parking if you’d prefer to drive.
So, if you are looking for that vital next step in your career where you can consolidate your project or programme experience, look no further, this is the role for you.
As a PMO Analyst, you will be tasked with supporting Project and Programme Managers as well as transformational projects that are currently being rolled out.
Specifically, you’ll work as part of a wider PMO Team, handling estimation, planning, change risk and dependency activities in line with our standards and procedures.
Your role will also involve:
- Establishing and maintaining the programme risk register and supporting Project Managers in identifying and managing risk
- Providing advice to project teams regarding risk responses and contingency planning
- Identifying and managing existing dependencies at programme and project level
- Defining planning and estimating standards
- Consolidating plans to ensure the right level of quality is achieved
- Overseeing programme change management
To be considered as a PMO Analyst, you will need:
- Experience of working within a programme office for large global transformation programmes
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques, specifically planning, estimation, change, risks and dependency management
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively with business and technology colleagues
We are eager to hear from candidates who have held the role of PMO Analyst, Programme Support Analyst, Project Support Analyst, Assistant Project Manager, Junior Project Manager, Business Analyst, Project Analyst, or Project Team Analyst.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be
So, if you could be our next talented PMO Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.