Java Developer - contract/interim
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Contract Java Developer within our digital hub in London. This is for a 6 month contract working on an exciting project for Premier Inn.
What you will be doing:
- Work within an agile team to deliver across the entire product life cycle - concept, design, build (code), deploy, test, release, and maintain unit, functional, and performance test automation
- Partner with our architecture group to define and then develop robust and scalable architectures that comply with Whitbread and industry best-practices and standards
- Collaborate with the Product Owner and team to deliver robust, secure, scalable, tested, and documented capabilities
- Fully participate in the relevant scrum events; planning and estimation, daily scrums, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
What we are looking for:
- Experience with Java enterprise: Java 8, Spring, Solr/Lucene, Reddis, Mongo DB, rest, json/soap/xml, junit, TDD
- Knowledge of cloud technologies: microservice architectures, AWS, Azure, Docker, Eureka, Rancher, Prometheus
- Experience with web services such as Restful APIs, JSON, SOAP, XML/RPC,
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills: able to inspire and influence team members
To find out more and to apply, please click the APPLY button.