Senior UX/UI Product Designer
||Pebble Pad Limited
||£30,000 - £40,000
An amazing opportunity to lead the creative development of a global educational software platform. Working across multiple scrum teams, you will blend business and customer needs with your own vision to create an elegant, engaging and effortless user experience.
About you - You’re a passionate User Experience designer, effective collaborator and a self-starter who’s analytical and innately creative. You’re curious about design trends and technology. You’re responsive and flexible and able to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
Why PebblePad? We are a multi award-winning company - big enough to operate globally, but small enough to value every team member within a culture that’s inclusive, fun and vibrant.
Location: Telford (Office based)
Salary: £30k - £40k negotiable on experience
Job Type: Fulltime, Permanent
• Building relationships and work effectively with customers to identify and define features, use cases and user stories
• Create concept sketches, user flow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and interaction specifications for our development teams
• Clarify design specifications with developers, validate and monitor quality output.
• Partner with colleagues to facilitate a consistent user experience.
• Regularly review work with peers and leadership to collect feedback on direction and ensure work is delivering maximum value to end users.
• Deliver designs that meet web standards, ensuring that key elements are built in from the outset
• Disseminating expertise of how design decisions impact accessibility both internally and externally.
• Communicate ideas effectively with all areas of the business.
To apply for this position please click the APPLY button!