||up to £64,500
Are you an incredible Project Manager ready for a permanent role? Could you thrive with a leading standards organization that drives excellence wherever they go? If so, read on.
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
We’re looking for a number of Project Managers to join us in West London and play key roles in amazing transformational projects.
- Salary of up to £64,500
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- A brand new role created due to expansion
- 27 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
If you’re looking for an exciting project management role that will see you travel and get involved with a huge variety of different technologies, this is the role you’ve been waiting for.
We’re the leaders in standards for all types of business process including IT and tech, so you know when you join us, you’ll be embarking on a career move that will see you at the forefront of the tech sector.
You’ll join a friendly and supportive culture with an exceptional array of training and development opportunities to ensure your career is a valuable commodity. What’s more, you’ll be getting involved with exciting projects for a wide range of clients, meaning your role will always be engaging and rewarding.
As a Project Manager, you will be tasked with taking on, and executing, exciting new global transformational projects.
Working across multiple teams, you will replace the current contractor model as a permanent team member and will take on large-scale, IT-based projects for a portfolio of global clients.
This is an end-to-end role that will see you involved in the entire project lifecycle, from scoping requirements to planning, day-to-day execution and delivery.
Your role will also involve:
- Managing end-to-end functionality regarding the analysis, design, build, test and deployment of solutions
- Creating and managing project plans, reviewing progress, adjusting schedules and resolving issues
- Driving a standardized development lifecycle methodology
- Developing and nurturing a ‘Trusted Advisor’ status surrounding project, business and technology activities
- Undertaking some travel as part of the role
To be considered as a Project Manager, you will need:
- A solid background in IT project management
- Broad experience of a range of different projects and technologies
- PM qualifications, such as PMP or PRINCE2
We’re eager to hear from you if you have held the role of Project Manager, IT Project Manager, Technology Project Manager, PM, Implementation Project Manager, Software Project Manager, Change Project Manager, Project Team Lead, or Project Team Manager.
You would also be of interest if you have held the role of Development Manager, Change Manager, Software Development Manager, DevOps Manager, or Lead Software Engineer, and possess a project management qualification.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are the Project Manager we’ve been looking for, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.