IT Infrastructure Manager
||National Small-Bore Rifle Association
||Salary negotiable depending on experience
||National Small-bore Rifle Association
IT Infrastructure Manager
The National Small-bore Rifle Association (NSRA) Limited is looking for an exceptional and motivated IT Support Engineer to join the team at the Lord Roberts Centre their National Shooting Centre based in Brookwood outside Guildford. The NSRA as a group includes the NSRA Charity that operates as a membership organisation along with NSRA Limited which covers the operation of the Lord Roberts Centre and the NSRA Shop. In addition the group includes Bisley Sports Wholesale which sells ammunition and shooting equipment to the retail trade.
Reporting to the Business Manager the role extends across a range of responsibilities within the NSRA Group. The responsibilities include ensuring the delivery of the best service and quality systems through effective IT support and development. The NSRA is constantly working to improve its IT systems and services to both staff and members and is currently contributing to a number of headline projects and investments. The functionality of current systems is being developed in line with business developments in conjunction with new development projects across a range of internal systems, websites and web applications.
- Ensure the smooth running of the organisations IT Systems and infrastructure to achieve the defined service level agreement targets applying the
ITIL Service objectives
- Act as the IT System Administrator and maintain appropriate levels of security for the IT infrastructure
- Evolve the corporate IT Systems and infrastructure in order to address the growing business needs of the company
- Develop and provide IT solutions across a range of systems and applications including public facing systems such as websites, online shop and
member’s portal and internal systems such as the intranet, Account View Accounting System
- Develop server side frameworks, platforms, integrating systems, configuring and testing developments; ensuring that systems are properly
integrated with the core system; manipulating databases through stored procedures to provide management information as required
- Liaising with colleagues across the organisation for input into data infrastructure, data security, styling, branding, content etc
- Create prototypes and templates, working with colleagues for testing, monitoring, reviewing and modifying where appropriate
- Creating and maintaining operations manuals for all systems and application developments ensuring everything is fully documented including
code and version controlled
- Support company wide software including maintenance and testing and providing network and desktop support
-. Support and maintenance of all hardware and equipment
- Work with Competitions and Events team to prepare and provide all software and hardware required to ensure delivery of all competitions and
events both at the NSRA Headquarters and in the field
- Resolve technical problems by implementing and rolling out solutions and updates on the NSRA’s Hyper-V server infrastructure as well as Voice
and IP data network infrastructure
- Manage all websites and act as Webmaster
- Manage the company’s telephony
- Use the CRM philosophy to help manage member and user contact and expectations
The successful candidate will manage the IT for the NSRA Group looking to improve its IT systems and services to both staff and members. It is currently undertaking a number of headline projects and investments. To support this, the Association is looking to recruit an experienced Support Engineer to maintain and develop the functionality and infrastructure of the current systems in line with business developments and work on new developments across the Group.
For the right candidate this is a great opportunity to manage a key part of a well-established National Governing Body and Charity.
If you believe you have the necessary experience and attributes for this position, please apply by clicking the apply button.
Closing date: Friday 23rd March 2018
Interviews will be held on: TBC