Senior Infrastructure Engineer
||Up to £55,000
Are you an engaged and enthusiastic Senior Infrastructure Engineer looking for that vital next step in your career? Want to thrive with our leading global company as we drive excellence and high standards across an incredible portfolio of clients? If so, read on.
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
Now, we’re looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join us in Chiswick and ensure that our IT systems run efficiently across all of our facilities.
- Salary of up to £55,000
- 27 days’ annual leave (rising to 30 with service)
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- An excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your life-style
Joining us will take you on an incredible professional journey. You’ll discover that we are trusted by our clients, passionate about what we do and known the world over for our expertise.
We’ve got a friendly, supportive culture and we reward those who go above and beyond meaning that highly motivated people can make a difference and develop with us.
You’ll be given all the training and support you need to build on your existing successes and thrive within our organisation.
As our Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you’ll take on a key role within our Global IT Infrastructure Team, taking responsibility for the technical admin, configuration and planning of our operational systems.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Assisting and completing operational tasks, data management, incident logging, reporting, systems monitoring and disaster recovery
- Providing proactive recommendation, high quality support and development services
- Delivering IT and business-related projects
- Architecting new solutions to meet business needs
- Developing enhancements for the current IT infrastructure
- Acting as the third point of escalation for global infrastructure solutions including the design and selection of storage, data centre and client/server environments
To be considered as a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you will need experience of most, if not all, of the following:
- Microsoft Windows 2008, 2012 and/or 2016 Server
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 and/or 2013 Server
- Microsoft Collaboration Tools including SharePoint and Lync
- LANDesk Management Suite
- Cloud Technologies including Windows Azure, AWS, One Login, Barracuda Backup and/or Skype For Business
- VMware Server & Desktop virtualisation technologies
- Laptop encryption and client security
- Microsoft Active-directory to expert level
- Networking including LAN, WAN, VPN, RAS, TCP/IP, DHCP and DNS
- Exposure to HP and Dell servers
- SAN Technologies, HP left Hand, EMC
- Exposure to ITSM Remedy
- Message Labs and ForcePoint
- Netwrix Systems management
- Solarwinds and Splunk
- Security management and penetration testing tool sets
- SQL Server systems administrator
We’d be interested in talking to you if you have experience as a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, 3rd Line Support Engineer, or 3rd Line Support Analyst.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you could thrive as our next Senior Infrastructure Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.