Data Architect (SMACK stack) - Contract
||£650 - £700
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We have a new contract opportunity at KCOM, working onsite with one of our national clients in West London for an initial 6 months contract. As a Data Architect, you will be responsible for creating robust data designs for an enterprise scale environment, ensuring data and documentation quality that can be reused across the business. This is a business-critical project with strong potential for further extensions.
* Taking ownership of the architecture of the systems and supporting documentation
* Working closely with the business to ensure data solutions meet the corporate strategic vision
* Working closely with Project managers, DevOps Engineers and other technical teams to deliver a robust solution
* Investing strong interest in the output of the project and end results
* Maintaining best practice with design
* Production of detailed technical design and operational architecture documents to match the solution design specifications
* Development and maintenance of the Enterprise Data model
* Strong experience with big data, integration and the models
* Strong BIG Data Architect background working in enterprise scale environments
* Enterprise Architecture frameworks
* Creating documentation that is of a high standard and can be reused across the business
* Solid experience of working with the SMACK Stack (Spark, Mesos, Akka, Cassandra, Kafka).
* Experience of Docker containers Kafka and at least one other of the SMACK Stack
* Experience within a DevOps and AWS environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.