We have a fantastic opportunity for a Software Developer within our Engineering Software team. This role will be responsible for developing the simulation software infrastructure to support and enhance our ability to deliver performance to the car and throughout the Team.
The systems developed by the Engineering Software Group run in many parts of the organisation - forming part of the DNA of our quadruple World Championship Team. This role will have you interacting with many of the critical data and simulation systems that keep a modern Formula One team winning.
• Development of robust software toolsets as required by the engineering functions
• Development of key infrastructure components to support data management and simulations
• Aid the Head of Engineering Software in the development of new tools, and methods
• Graduate Engineering / Software degree or higher
• Proficiency across modern computer languages, but with a focus on C# and .NET
• Evidence of economical software design
• Ability to work in small focused teams
• Working accurately and to tight deadlines
• Can-do positive attitude
We demand the best from our people. So it’s only right we reward them with the best benefits. That’s why we offer a competitive package, including: a generous bonus, life assurance, private medical cover, Mercedes company car lease scheme, 25 days holiday, on-site gym, and subsidised restaurant facilities.
Closing Date: 3/23/2018