Partner Performance Manager - Part Time
||Welwyn Garden City
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
The Partner Performance Team is primarily accountable for ensuring that Shoppers' experience with our partners is 100% consistent with Tesco's value and service proposition.
Working in collaboration with cross functional teams (in the UK and offshore) to establish a world-class and innovative ecosystem of incentives, penalties, education and engagement to achieve superior performance from Tesco Partners, while growing their businesses and ensuring we maximise lifetime value of Shoppers.
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
* An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
* Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco
* Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day
* A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
* Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
* Buy As You Earn Scheme
* Save As You Earn Scheme
* Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
* Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
The Role - Partner Performance Manager
Whilst specific responsibilities will be dependent upon the changing needs of the Tesco business, the following provides an overview of the role's key responsibilities and measures:
* Developing policies & processes to constantly monitor partner performance - providing data, insight & recommendations so all stakeholders aware of drivers of performance and able to hold partners accountable
* Gathering requirements from stakeholders to build appropriate reporting that allows a trended view of extended range performance, vs. Tesco stocked-in, at a top-line level and the ability to drill down to appropriate levels, e.g. product, category, partner, reason code etc.
* Serving as the resident expert on how we leverage data to grow partners' businesses, improve NPS & drive profit for Tesco - leading a team in the UK and India to deliver high quality insight and analysis, on time and right first time
* Evolving measures, KPIs, policies & routines and collaborating closely with different teams, such as CEC, Trading and Account Management to support partner performance issues and escalation processes
* Working with Product, Technology and experts across the business to deliver road-map of improvements to tools and processes available for the team and stakeholders to utilise
* Building strong relationships and establishing clear RACIs between teams
* Managing, coaching & supporting colleagues to develop their skills & knowledge, to contribute to business objectives
* Following our Business Code of Conduct
* This role will best suit an individual who enjoys working as part of a team, is well organised, pragmatic and a lateral thinker with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to make change for the better and, most importantly, puts our customers first.
Key Skills and Experience
You'll need to have demonstrated experience of:
* A demonstrated passion for working with data at scale and empowering businesses through data
* Manipulating, analysing and blending data using different sources (ideally Alteryx, SQL, Hadoop)
* Data visualisation tools (ideally Tableau)
* Statistical fundamentals
* Excellent sata Storytelling and influencing cross-functional stakeholders
* Customer, commercial and critical thinking
* People management
* Flexibility, ability to plan and organise, responsiveness, creativity, self-starter
* Able to build solid working relationships with peers and senior leadership
* Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation.
To find out more and to apply, please click the APPLY button.