Product Manager - Security Awareness Training
||Welwyn Garden City
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
About The Security & Capability Team
Our team is responsible for providing and maintaining tools used by Tesco in order to monitor and secure our systems, while also helping our colleagues globally.
We maintain global hybrid instances of our chosen tools for SIEM, Application Performance Monitoring, Log Monitoring, Backlog Management, Identity Access Management, Service Desk, self-help portals for colleagues and incident communications. In addition to the challenges delivering this capability brings, we're also the team responsible for the security operations centre and our security architecture, working across Tesco globally to secure our systems and data! Our Technology Risk & Compliance team works tirelessly to further develop a risk aware culture and drive audit and regulatory improvements across the technology team in all Tesco countries.
We aim to provide colleagues with a great experience by providing world class tooling, processes and advice. We believe in solutions that are either self-service or invisible to the end user - that's not always easy to achieve, but it's what we strive for.
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
* An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
* Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco
* Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day
* A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
* Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
* Buy As You Earn Scheme
* Save As You Earn Scheme
* Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
* Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
Product Manager - Security Training and Awareness
Whilst specific responsibilities will be dependent upon the changing needs of the Tesco business, the following provides an overview of the role's key responsibilities and measures:
* Have ownership of the information security training and awareness portfolio involving multiple internal / external stakeholders
* Quickly build market knowledge and assess new opportunities for educating colleagues on information security awareness across office, stores and distribution centres
* Identify and drive improvements to the way in which awareness campaigns are run and delivered to all colleagues globally
* Provide leadership and guidance to continuously improve the delivery of information security education across the business and increase compliance rate overtime
* Embed ongoing information security training within all new joiners processes across all channels (office, stores, distribution centres) and globally
* Manages the roadmap for information security training and awareness globally (includes Phishing campaigns)
* Accountability for the performance and adoption of Technology security training platform
* Monitor industry best practice and local / overseas market trends for information security to keep training material relevant and up to date
* Drive improvements based on robust data-driven decisions
* Communicate vision and strategy of information security and awareness programme with all stakeholders globally
* This role will best suit an individual who enjoys working as part of a team, is well organised, pragmatic and a lateral thinker with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to make change for the better and, most importantly, puts our customers first.
You'll need to have demonstrated experience of:
* Experience of defining the training and awareness strategy for ISO 27001 within a large organisation
* Experience of authoring and delivering computer based training to a distributed workforce
* Experience of running Phishing campaigns globally
* Articulating a product strategy in terms of consumer and business value.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you must be able to articulate complex concepts to a diverse audience.
* Attitude and the aptitude to learn new product area/domain quickly.
* Having proven success in working on unstructured problems, defining hypothesis, creating MVPs, running experiments and analysing results to drive data-driven decisions
* Prioritising and decision making skills.
* Knowledge and experience of one or more of:
* Product / project management best practice & methodologies
* Security industry
* Retail industry
* Data querying and manipulation
To find out more and to apply, please click the APPLY button.