CRM Developer (Day Rate)
||The Rank Group
||Excellent Day Rate!
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
The Rank Group is one of the biggest names in entertainment with its rich history. Our Business has been doing incredibly well and as we grow, we’re looking to have unique talents in our technology team in Maidenhead. As an Adobe Campaign Developer, you will be
Responsible for driving Adobe Campaign development and providing support. The main focus of the role is to leverage Rank’s investment in Adobe Campaign by integrating new data sources from 3rd party systems as well as building advance marketing functionality.
- Implement Campaign processes in Adobe Campaign.
- Understand the marketing data specifications and ensure all data is available for campaigns
- Support definition of table mappings and field usage
- Work with campaign executives to establish testing timeframes and regression testing
- Expertise in supporting marketing data, relational database structures and query techniques
- Work collaboratively within the wider Digital team across the Rank Group to deliver global solutions with shared approaches, governance and technology and the economies of scale that brings
- Sophisticated knowledge of the more advanced features in Adobe Campaign (eg. Audience level switching, triggers, complex templates and stored derived fields)
- Ability to work alongside other developers
Knowledge and Expertise
- Experience with Adobe Campaign essential
- Experience with DMP connectors
- Experience with Salesforce Connector
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP services in Adobe Campaign essential
- Experience with Message Centre, and setting up delivery channels essential
- End to End Analytics: Candidate must have strong digital data and analytical skills which demonstrate an understanding of both how data is created and exploited within a business. An expert in the implementation and use of Adobe Analytics.
- Experience within gaming preferred but not essential
- Proven track record of process development and executing segmented end to end customer lifecycle journeys
- Advanced HTML and Photoshop skills
- Extremely strong and effective communicator
If this sounds like you, click APPLY now!