Senior Data Analyst
||The Rank Group
||Competitive plus excellent benefits!
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
The Rank Group is one of the biggest names in entertainment with its rich history. Our Business has been doing incredibly well and as we grow, we’re looking to have unique talents in our Data Science team.
As a Senior Data Analyst, do you have experience in leading a team of analysts?
You will manage our four analysts to provide insightful, actionable analyses and reporting to interpret our digital operation, across areas like acquisition, CRM, cross-sell strategies, and customer behaviour in general.
As this role sits within the wider - market leading - data science function, it is ideal for someone who wants to develop their skills and range within a collaborative mentoring environment.
- Ensure quality control on all analytical and reporting pieces provided by the team, and mentor the team to deliver a value-added culture with their work
- Work with our product owner to ensure that business requirements are understood, and ensure that these are translated into insightful reporting or analysis, either by self or team members
- Coach team members to help them deliver reports and analysis that have impact with stakeholders
- Lead the delivery of data driven answers and automated reporting to business questions on promotional effectiveness, CRM activity, digital marketing initiatives, product performance
- Own Rank’s digital revenue forecasting models
- Work with team members to agree and document the approach to complex pieces of reporting or analysis
Knowledge and Expertise
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, or similar
- Ability to create high level presentations of analytical work
- Expert ability to translate complex analysis for non-technical audiences
- Expert ability to translate business questions to analytical briefs and report designs
- Expert qualitative and quantitative analytical skills are essential as is proficiency within SQL; other programming languages an advantage
- Proficiency with data visualisation tools an advantage, especially Power BI
- Basic foundation in modelling (e.g. cluster analysis, decision trees, regression, propensity modelling, Bayesian).
- Basic knowledge of data warehouse and reporting architecture
- Experience with modelling an advantage
Does this sound like you? Click APPLY now!