Programme Manager - FTSE 100 Market Leader
||£80000 - £100000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Programme Manager - Commercial & Operational Change
A brand-new opportunity has become available for a Senior Programme Manager to join this UK-owned market leader within its field, where you will be responsible for driving key comercial and operational change projects across a variety of business functions, and where you will have a direct impact on the successful growth of the organisation. These customer-facing projects will impact Operations, IT, Finance, HR, Logistics etc. and therefore will involve a vast amount of cross-functional working.
This is a hugely varied role in which the successful Programme Manager will have the opportunity to manage many business change projects (including being accountable for the budget tracking and managing resources) and where you can truly make a difference within this well-respected brand.
Working as a key Programme Manager within this reputable UK-based organisation you will be responsible for:
* Delivering a variety of customer-facing programmes that impact IT, operations, transformation/change, throughout the full delivery life-cycle
* Promote change positively across the business, and take the team/stakeholders on this journey of change with you
* Working closely with the business, key stakeholders, vendors and other members of the IT team, including very senior members of staff. Cross-functional working is key.
* Plan, resource and drive the key projects, including management of the staff assembled for this
* Manage the budget / financial aspect of all projects, and forecast in line with this
To be considered, your experience will include:
* Solid hands-on experience as a Programme Manager in a FT100 company, ideally within either the airline or retail industries
* Proven experience of managing the full life-cycle of several projects that focus on commercial and operational change (customer-facing), with the involvement of IT. Promotion of change across a business is essential!
* Working on programmes ranging from c.£250k-500k in size, and establishing governance
* Experience of budget/financial management, as well as matrix management (this role involves overseeing Senior Project Manager activity)
* Excellent communication & relationship building skills, including engaging with senior stakeholders, the project board, supplier management and working across an entire business with various teams (cross-functional)
* Experience of Lean delivery where the customer has been at the heart of the project
This is a great opportunity for a Programme Manager who enjoys working on a variety of projects that add real value to a company. You will work in a highly visible role where you will be well known and respected for the good work you do, as well as receiving training and support where required.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Salary - £80k - £100k + bonus + excellent benefits (depending on experience)
Location - Luton, Bedfordshire - close to St. Albans, Harpenden, Welwyn Garden City
Skills - Programme Manager, IT, Operational Change, Commercial, Airline, Retail, Consultancy